In a shocking development, the IRS recently announced that they will be honoring the FICA tax refunds submitted by residency programs and individual doctors.? The catch is that only FICA taxes paid prior to 4/1/05 qualify.
- Retirement Plan Options Available for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Individuals
- New Year-End Tax Reporting Rules for Digital Assets on the Horizon
- 3rd Quarter Estimates Due 9/15
- How To Minimize Taxes Following The Sale of Your Practice
- Two Practice Financial Planning Lessons Parents Can Teach Their Kids In College