In a shocking development, the IRS recently announced that they will be honoring the FICA tax refunds submitted by residency programs and individual doctors.? The catch is that only FICA taxes paid prior to 4/1/05 qualify.
- What To Do If You Received Notices From One of These Agencies
- Social Security Max Increases To $142,800 For 2021
- Friday 11/6 Is Deadline To File For Phase-3 Of The HHS Provider Relief Fund
- Thursday 11/12 Is Deadline To Apply For Massachusetts COVID-19 Grant For Small Businesses
- Free Webinar 11/18 For Year-End Tax Planning For Individuals