Employers are required to send to their employees a W-2 Form (Statement of Earnings) by January 31.

If you don?t get a form W-2 by mid-February, you should?contact your employer to make sure they have your correct address on file.

You can also ask your employer?to send you a re-issued W-2.?? This is a copy of the W-2 that they previously sent you?and is marked “Reissued Statement”.? You can file your taxes with a?re-issued W-2.

If you are still having difficulties receiving a W-2 from?your employer, you?can contact the IRS and they will?send a letter to the employer.