Services for Healthcare Professionals
At Kaplan-Newman Schwartz & Schwartz, we have an extensive history of working with healthcare professionals and their families. Each year, we help over 500 individuals just like you.
We have the experience and knowledge of working with individuals throughout their healthcare careers, from residency to retirement.
More importantly, we help our clients financially navigate the life experiences that impact their financial well-being, such as:
- Paying off student loans
- Retirement and savings
- Purchasing a home
- Saving for a child’s college education
- Purchasing a practice
- Wealth management planning
How we’re different:
Not all tax preparers are created equal.
We’ve specialized for nearly a decade on serving healthcare professionals. When completing your returns, we interact and listen to you, ask you questions to assess the particulars of your situation, and leverage our training and professional experience to complete your returns. That’s something that store-bought software can’t do!
We work with you throughout the year to help you make sound financial decisions that will minimize your tax liability on April 15th and ensure your financial health. Your preparer is available to you year-round to address any concerns you have and evaluate the tax implications of decisions you may make throughout the year.
We’re happy to meet with you to discuss how our services can best be tailored for you.
Our services to individuals include:
- Preparation of your Federal and state income tax returns
- Calculation of any required quarterly estimated tax payments
- Preparation of quarterly tax payment vouchers
- IRS representation and problem resolution concerning any return we prepared
- Projections and advice for reducing tax liabilities for next year’s taxes
We’re here to help!